After installing an air conditioner, it becomes an important responsibility to keep it running optimally through regular maintenance. Depending on the system, you may have to make certain check-ups every few months or semi-annually. There are certain things you may be able to do yourself to take care of your cooling system. Other tasks are best left to HVAC professionals. Reach out to the heating and cooling specialists at All Fresh Temp Heating & Air Conditioning and we will guide you through everything you need to know about AC maintenance and what services you can expect from us.
Get routine AC maintenance in San Jose at a fair price when you call (408) 547-9945.
All Fresh Temp Heating & Air Conditioning has been in business since 1985, so we know the ins and outs of proper AC maintenance. We can answer any maintenance-related questions as well as offer some helpful tips in relation to how regular unit check-ups will help your cooling system operate for a very long time.
What does routine air conditioning maintenance involve?
- Dirty filters get changed: Some filters can get changed out every few months. Others need to be cleaned and reused. Check which is the case for your cooling system and find out how often your filter needs care. A dirty filter can drastically lower indoor air quality.
- The unit’s coil gets cleaned: It’s inevitable that an AC unit’s coils will get dirty as time passes. This build-up of dirt and debris will drastically reduce their ability to absorb heat, directly interfering with the unit’s ability to function. While it’s possible to clean yourself, if you’re unsure, our trained HVAC specialists can check and clean the coil for you.
- The unit gets checked for leaks: If your air conditioner is leaking refrigerant, this must be dealt with immediately.
- The thermostat gets examined: The thermostat is an important part of the cooling system and so it’s important to test that it’s working correctly. Our technicians will examine the thermostat to confirm it’s in working order.
These are just a few common steps. When you contact the San Jose AC maintenance experts at All Fresh Temp Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ll provide a complete experience that leaves your air conditioning system better than it was when we arrived.
Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance
Thinking of your AC's maintenance isn't something that is always at the forefront of your mind. But, making sure that your AC unit is regularly maintained is crucial to ensuring that your home stays comfortable during those hot summer days. Below are a few of the major benefits that your AC system would received from AC maintenance.
3 Benefits AC Maintenance:
- Better Air Quality - With regular AC maintenance performed on your system, you'll not only receive an AC unit that runs better, but also provides your home with cleaner air. By cleaning out the AC system, dust and other particulate matter is removed from your home and improves the indoor air quality of your home.
- Fewer Costly Repairs - When you make your AC unit's maintenance a priority, it helps reduce the potential AC repairs that may be needed for it in the future. When your AC is being maintained, our San Jose AC maintenance team will deal with small problems before they become big problems.
- Extends Lifespan of AC - Routine maintenance that is performed on your AC system will help extend the life of the unit itself. This is due to small issues or problems being dealt with as well as making sure that your unit has all fluids topped off to ensure that your AC has a long and full life..
There are plenty of seemingly small issues that you yourself might overlook. That’s why it’s best to have one of our well-trained experts check over the system and provide maintenance and minor fixes as needed. Doing so now can not only extend the life of your air conditioning system, but it will probably save you money as you avoid needless repairs later on. And we’re always happy to help you save cash in the long run!
No Problems, Just Sensible AC Maintenance Solutions!
We want you to feel cool and comfortable all year long, and that’s why All Fresh Temp Heating & Air Conditioning is always prepared to provide our San Jose customers with the best possible service. No matter your budget, we’ll work with you. Call today to find out why we consider ourselves the best HVAC specialists in town!
If you’re in San Jose and need emergency AC maintenance, call us or contact us online. We’re ready to help 24/7!
“I appreciated how communicative the crew was with us about our options (such as around register placement), and with how much attention to detail and excellence they showed around small things, such as doing custom work for the return vents to make them lo”Matt M.