Same-Day AC Repair in San Jose, CA
Broken Air Conditioner? We’ve Got You Covered.
We know that it’s hard to feel at home covered in sweat and breathing hot sticky air because your AC is on the fritz. Again. Break the breakdown cycle by calling in All Fresh Temp Heating & Air Conditioning.
We have proudly served San Jose for decades, bringing high-quality AC repairs at an affordable price. Our business shoots for efficiency. No back and forth, and no repeat-trips.
Contact us for fast, effective repairs done by certified air conditioning repair professionals who care about your satisfaction.
We’re here for you 24/7! Call (408) 547-9945 or contact us online to make an appointment for AC repair in San Jose, CA.
How to Know if Your Air Conditioner is Broken
It might seem obvious that your AC needs repair, but sometimes the issue you are experiencing has nothing to do with your cooling system. At least, not specifically.
Before calling for AC repair, here are a couple of things you might want to double check:
- Make sure it’s getting power. Whether it’s a blown fuse or an unplugged cord, it’s possible that a power issue is to blame for your AC not working correctly.
- Check your thermostat. A broken thermostat could be the source of your cooling system issues.
Even if you’re not sure yourself, you don’t have to worry. Our San Jose AC repair technicians will perform a thorough inspection to confirm whether or not your air conditioning unit is in working order.
What Are the Signs Your AC Needs Repair?
Air conditioners rarely break down without warning. If you keep a lookout for some common air conditioning problems, you can probably save your AC and get a quick fix that will help it last even longer.
How to know if the AC is broken and in need of repair:
- You’re getting warm air instead of cool: The entire point of your cooling system is to, well, keep you cool. If you start getting warm or hot air from your return vents when your AC is running, it’s definitely a sign of trouble.
- Something is leaking: If you see leaking or pooled water, it’s a clue that you may have a clogged condensation line or an overflowing drain pan. If the liquid has a chemical smell, you have a refrigerant leak.
- It’s increasingly humid indoors: Part of how your AC cools the air in your home is by eliminating excess moisture. If your AC is running but it still feels uncomfortably humid, your AC needs to be repaired.
- The unit constantly turns on and off: If the air conditioning unit frequently cycles on and off in short bursts and your home still isn't cool, you're paying a lot in energy costs for an AC that isn't doing you any good.
- Strange or foul odors: A bad smell is never a good sign and may indicate a problem with mold or fungus around your AC unit, which may eventually make their way into your air ducts. Call a professional quickly to pinpoint the problem with a quick inspection.
If you’re not feeling cool and comfortable in your home, your air conditioning system is probably in need of AC maintenance or repair. If you feel like you're calling for repairs all the time and your air conditioner is more than a decade old, it may be time to consider replacing it.
Call us today at (408) 547-9945 for reliable, same-day air conditioning repairs in San Jose or a nearby area.
“I appreciated how communicative the crew was with us about our options (such as around register placement), and with how much attention to detail and excellence they showed around small things, such as doing custom work for the return vents to make them lo”Matt M.
Tight AC Repair Budget? We’ll Work with You!
With a broken-down AC unit, you’re probably sweating enough as it is. So, there’s no need to sweat a huge repair budget with All Fresh Temp Heating & Air Conditioning. We offer great services at a reasonable price.
Save Money on Expensive Air Conditioning Repair with Regular Maintenance
Keeping up regular maintenance and upkeep for your air conditioning system is key to preventing more costly AC repairs in the future. Neglecting your AC unit can cause it to run inefficiently and prematurely wear out, leading to costly repairs that could have otherwise been avoided. Scheduling a professional HVAC inspections twice a year will allow technicians to properly maintain and clean the equipment, resulting in reduced energy costs and improved cooling performance throughout the home. Additionally, periodic maintenance can help identify small issues before they become more serious problems, saving homeowners both time and money down the road. With regular upkeep, you can help ensure your air conditioning system runs reliably any time of year.
When you call, you can talk to a member of our friendly staff about a payment plan or our current discounts.
You shouldn’t have to choose between a cool and comfortable home and your wallet. We’re always willing to work within your budget and proudly service every make and model of AC unit, with no project too big or small for our team.
Call us today at (408) 547-9945 to learn more about our air conditioner repair services in San Jose, CA.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Ready To Get Started?
Request Service or a Free Estimate for a New HVAC Unit