San Jose Heater Repair
Local Heating Pros Offering Same-Day & Emergency Service
With 33 years of industry experience, All Fresh Temp Heating & Air Conditioning has resolved every type of challenge for every make and model of heating system. We offer our outstanding heater repair services to homes and businesses throughout San Jose and surrounding areas. Our team proudly offers emergency services and we are available nights, weekends, and even holidays to ensure you receive the high-quality heater repairs you deserve, exactly when you need them.
What makes All Fresh Temp Heating & Air Conditioning a cut above the rest?
- We are family owned and operated, and we’ve streamlined our services to make it convenient for you to get the prompt and effective help you need.
- We employ a team of factory trained, licensed, and bonded professionals, who are equipped with the smart diagnostic technology and range of genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts to ensure a quick turnaround.
- We focus on the reliable, sustainable, safe and efficient performance of your heating equipment. Through honest answers and knowledgeable recommendations, we deliver cost-effective results.
- We’re so confident in the quality of our services, all jobs are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
To receive fast and reliable heater repair in San Jose, look no further. Call our team today at (408) 547-9945.
Signs It's Time to Call for Heater Repair
Sometimes, it's pretty obvious that something is wrong with your heater, like when it simply won't turn on. Other times, it may be less clear. Have you ever asked yourself whether a noise your heater was making was completely normal? Ever wondered what a certain smell from your heater meant, and maybe put off calling a heating company just in case it turned out to be nothing? Then the information below is for you!
Your heater needs to be serviced if you have noticed the following:
- Smells of natural gas, burning plastic, or ozone. A musty burnt-dust smell at the start of the season is normal and should quickly go away on its own, but if you smell a persistent burning or rotten egg odor, immediately shut off your heater and call for repairs. A natural gas leak or an overheating system presents a serious danger to you and your home.
- Higher utility bills. If your heater seems to be running all the time but it's still too cold in your house, you're wasting a lot of money on energy that isn't actually getting you the comfort you want. Your heater may need a maintenance or repair service, or if it's more than 15 years old (give or take), you might need to consider replacing it.
- Loud banging, squealing, or grinding noises. Every heating system makes some sound when running, but it should be a gentle hum in the background. Anything more aggressive sounding than that indicates a mechanical problem that needs to be addressed by a San Jose heater repair professional.
- Heater is blowing cool/cold air. This one is pretty obvious; if your heater isn't doing its job, call for service! You may have an issue with your electric heating element or pilot light, or more likely you may have a clogged filter that is restricting proper airflow through the system. Not only is this terrible for your heater, it's also bad for your indoor air quality as well.
“I appreciated how communicative the crew was with us about our options (such as around register placement), and with how much attention to detail and excellence they showed around small things, such as doing custom work for the return vents to make them lo”Matt M.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Professional Repairs for Furnaces, Heat Pumps & Mini Splits
Our San Jose heater repair team is equipped to address issues with a variety of heating systems, including gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, and ductless HVAC systems. No matter what type of heater you have in your home, we invite you to get in touch with us as soon as possible. Be sure to check out our current specials before you call so you can save money on your next service!
Ready To Get Started?
Request Service or a Free Estimate for a New HVAC Unit