Water Heater Repair & Installation in San Jose, CA
Professional Water Heater Services
Whether you’re in need of installing a water heater or you need emergency water heater repairs, we have the professional experience and training to handle the job. We respond fast and get the project wrapped up quickly. We understand that when your water heater systems break down, you want the problem solved immediately.
We’ll examine the problem, explain the necessary steps and then get to work. Your satisfaction is our priority. That’s why our motto is, “No problems, only solutions.” No matter your water heater needs, our team can bring you the best water heater installation and repair in San Jose, CA.
What is the Average Life of a Water Heater?
After having serviced water heaters from a variety of brands, our team sees the average lifespan of a water heater to be anywhere from 7 to 13 years. The time your water heater lasts will depend on how much you use your unit, along with how often you got regular maintenance. Having regular AC maintenance done will help it stay in working condition much longer.
Ready to get started with our water heater repair and replacement services in San Jose? Call (408) 547-9945 today!
A water heater operates in one of a couple of ways, depending on the type of water heating system you’re using. The most common type of water heating system is the traditional storage water heater. This works by storing heated water in a tank.
Once the homeowner turns on the “hot” tap, the already heated water gets used. This is different from a tankless model, which heats the water directly with no need for storage. The type of water heater you want will ultimately depend on your needs.
Optfor a traditional storage heater if:
- You care about affordability: The traditional water heater is a popular choice in part because it’s cheaper to buy and install than a tankless model.
- You use hot water for multiple tasks: Tankless models sometimes struggle to heat water for multiple things at once.
- You worry about repair costs: As with installation, a traditional water heater will usually be less expensive to repair and maintain.
Go for a tankless water heater if:
- You want energy efficiency: The tankless model only heats water as you need it.
- You don’t want to waste water: Sometimes you can stand for minutes waiting for the water to get hot enough. That can add up to a lot of wasted water over time.
- You care about long-term savings: While a tankless model might cost more than the traditional model in the short term, it’s possible that these water heaters will save money by reducing energy and water waste, and contributing to lower energy costs in the long-term.
If you’re not sure what type of water heater to go with, receive our honest, professional opinion. We’ll ask about your needs and budget and help you choose the set up that’s right for your home or business.
“I appreciated how communicative the crew was with us about our options (such as around register placement), and with how much attention to detail and excellence they showed around small things, such as doing custom work for the return vents to make them lo”Matt M.